glass_lion gave me the letter M.
1. Males. Hee hee. Funny how this is the first thing that came to mind.
2. Motherhood- even on a day like today where the boys are driving me absolutely bonkers, there's nothing more rewarding than watching them grow. Did I mention that my two bio-kids are male?
3. Mickey Mouse. My Disney obsession is very apparent
4. Music- all kinds.
5. Meat. I could never be a vegetarian. Some of my favorite restaurants are entirely meat-focused, like Fernandes Steakhouse in Newark and Fire of Brazil in Atlanta. Oh, and as an aside, the half cow we ordered from the butcher is ready.
6.Media- I majored in journalism. I have an FCC license. I had a radio show. I read, I watch, I listen. Can't live without it.
7. Magic: The Gathering-- I haven't indulged in years, but it used to my favorite way to spend time.
This is getting harder...
8. Mom- she's pretty okay most of the time.
9. Moors, black ones. Some of my favorite goldfish. I have one and his name is Louis, like Anne Rice's vampire.
10. Mythology, greek. I've been fascinated since I was a kid. Took a few great classes in college. Someday, I'll go and see the ruins.
OK, your turn. Need a letter?