The last thing we did before leaving Philly was stop in at Lush. I was out of shampoo and figured if we were going to be near a store, I'd rather shop there than order online and pay shipping. In the end, we got ripped off $16 for parking but I was able to actually touch and smell and sample, which you can't do online or from the catalog.
Admittedly, I was a very bad girl. I grabbed a basket. That was the first mistake. Way too easy to over-shop when you don't have to juggle stuff in your hands.
I ended up with:
- Ocean Salt Scrub-- a product I've used before and loved.
- Jungle Solid Conditioner- this is a newish product and I'm curious to try it out. No packaging!
- Veganese Conditioner- amazing stuff
- I Love Juicy- the most incredible shampoo for oily hair ever
- Karma Komba- a solid bar shampoo, no packaging, great for travel
- Seanick- another solid shampoo bar
- Each Peach Massage Bar- yummiest smelling ever
I am a spoiled, spoiled girl.
I used the Seanick shampoo and Jungle conditioner that night. My hair was fantastic. So soft, lightly scented and CLEAN. glass_lion
, I know you don't often splurge on yourself but this stuff is soooo good. I think it's totally worth the cost because the stuff does what it is supposed to do, uses no chemicals, it lasts for a really long time AND it's environmentally sound.
So I went ahead and found there's two Lush stores in your area: one at 400 Pine Street in Seattle and one in Bellevue Square.
Wayne manages to take the worst pictures of me but I'll share it anyway